Now, he conveniently forgets about me when I need him most.
I was there the entire way, as he built his career.
Now that it was my turn to work and share the excitement of my days at a new job, he decided that he was done using me.
He threw me out when I needed him most.
I was always there when he needed me.
One year was all it took for him to cut my heart out.
I was the one. I was the one that was always there for him no matter what. I was his woman. He was my man.
He threw me out like a dog.
He conveniently forgot that he told me he would never leave me. He forgot that he told me he would never let me go. Instead he threw me out.
He threw me out when I needed him most.
I was always there for him. Now that I needed him he threw me out.
He threw me out.
Like a dog.
A new job, a career, a new location. He wanted all of the new and he threw out the old.
Took out the trash.
He threw me out for new. Baltimore was where we were going to be together. He threw me out for new.
He threw me out to meet mew people.
He threw me out to meet new women.
He threw me out because I had finished my use to him.
I was there the entire way. He forgot about me. It was suppose to be my turn.
he conveniently forgot that I was the one. I was there.
I was always there.
He threw me out for new.
Took out the trash.
Baltimore was suppose to be our home.
He threw me out like trash.
Like trash I was always there. Always there for him.
He threw me out for new. For new he broke my heart.
Arrogant was the new him. Who knew he would throw me out like this. Who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment