Have you really abandoned me? Moving to Baltimore without me? Forgotten me already?
You have never known how to share your headaches with me. How was I suppose to know the right thing to say if you never bother to tell me whats was really wrong, the full story. Broad answers, you gave me. You started to open up to me, started talking about work when were got in the car. "I don't know why I am telling you this, I just felt like talking about it" you said, and I was happy to hear it.
They say that home is where the heart is and my heart is there with you but since you are moving, where does that leave it. You have abandoned us in out home. You're leaving our home in three weeks.
How is it that I am the only one doing the missing? You must not miss me at all.
I never thought that I would be able to cry this much before. I have been crying but there is barely any tears. Am I all cried out? Should I stop loving you? Should I just be as cold as you are? I don't want to be anywhere without you. I just want to go home.
I don't want to care anymore. I am miserable. If you thought that I was miserable before than this must be hell. I am feeling hell. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I am so tired. My head is pounding. I can't sleep. I keep dreaming about you only to forget what it was about when I wake. I wish that I did see this coming so that I could have prepared myself. Why didn't I see this coming? Why did you tell me that you would never leave me? Why did you tell met that you would never let me go only to throw me out like this?
Why am I hurting so much? Why did I allow you to hurt me like this? Why does this hurt so much?
I tried not to cry today but to hear that you are moving just confirms that you are leaving me behind. You didn't even bother to text me about it. I just want to go home.
I just want us back. Us or nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment