Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am "gorgeous?" He's "lucky" to have me?

I took a walk to the park behind CK's parents' house. I sat on the swing. No movement. Just to sit there and stare at the dirt beneath my foot. I was there for about 40 minutes when someone behind me called out and walked closeer, "excuse me...hi. I drove by and saw you sitting there and I thought that you were so gorgeous."
"Thank you" I said
"Can I ask why you're sitting here alone?"
"No reason I said"
"Can I talk to you?" He asked
"No" I said. "I just want to be alone, thanks"
"You look sad" he said. "Don't ruin that gorgeous face"
I didn't answer.
"I'm [something.]" He said (can't remember his name, don't care) "What's your name"
I hesitated but I said, "Kera"
"You wouldn't happen to be single would you?"
"I'm sorry"I said "but my heart is taken. Nice to meet you"
"Well make sure that you tell him that he's lucky to have such a gorgeous woman" He said

I don't even remember his face. All I remembered was that he drove away in a Lincoln when I look to make sure he was gone. The only thing I could think about was Chris. Yes I am still taken. My heart belongs to someone already. No one else deserves it. No one else deserves this gorgeous woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment