How can someone ignore the truth so much only to justify their intentions? He simply gave up when it became hard. I had finally found happiness but he decided it wasn't worth it anymore
Thursday, April 21, 2011
born that way
I have always had a hard life so why should I expect it to be any easier? I have had to struggle my way through everything on my own, working on migrant farms since I was 12. Four or less hours of sleep per night. Worked my way through college. Took me eight years of, repeated, taking off and going back to complete college. I started my life late so maybe I am still immature myself in how to be in a relationship. Although I always did know how to take care of those I loved, I never had anyone that wanted to take care of me. I thought that with CK we would be doing just that. I took care of him and he sheltered me. He had rescued me from a horrible existence. That is what i don't understand. He rescued me from a family that I wanted a away from only to now tell me "go be with your family." What happened? Did he just forget everything that we overcame? How does he all of a sudden tell me that they need me when its my decision if I want to deal with them or not. How can he make that judgement. How can he just say those things that he knew wasn't true only to justify his kicking me out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment