Pathetic that you choose to exclude me from your life. What happen to moving together? You are moving out by the end of the moth and I am excluded. It feels so small that I sit here and wish you would look back. What happen to you us? What happen to you? I still don't understand how you could just turn your switch off like that. What a confusing break up. I rather that we broke up over you cheating than like this. Even worst, I rather us break up over me cheating on you but not like this. Not over a bump. A temporary bump. We didn't "pause life" like you said. It was a small temporary bump. We had temporary allowed ourselves to be the product of our society.
You never came back for me.
You have always known how to use any excuse to your benefit. You are great with rewording situations to make it seem worst that it, in any way, was. You generalize everything to make your point valid when the degree of it were insignificant to begin with. Why? Only because you can. All of a sudden you go into a tantrum over 'spilled milk.' All of a sudden the things that we had overcame in the past became problems in our relationship, when it had already been a long forgotten past. How is it that you just seem to know how to find excuses after excuses to break up. Relationships are hard. No one said that it was easy but you choose to get rid of the best thing to happen to you just because it wasn't perfect.
Nothing in life is perfect. That's what makes it uniquely its own and beautiful like none other. You are not perfect. God knows you have more flaws than many men. I am not perfect but God also knows how much I love you and how much I try to do for you.
I don't want perfect. I just want my life back. I loved it because I had you. I loved it because we were together.
No comments:
Post a Comment