Saturday, April 23, 2011

Missing

Not hearing his voice this long is driving me crazy. The last time that I spoke to him was last Tuesday. I love hearing his voice in the middle of the day when I use to call and ask what he wanted for dinner. For no other reason than just to hear him. I have never gone a day without hearing his voice. We have never gone a day without talking. Even if we had nothing to say, it was still something to me. I miss that. I miss calling him. I miss him and I can't stand it.

Yes, nine years later and we had hit a bump and I loved him even more because I thought that everything he was doing was for us. He was a good man. Everyone that he gave a chance to know him likes him. He was fun. I guess we missed out on many other qualities in one another that others saw. I like seeing him around people, he was funny. He rarely gets to see me in my comfort zone, with people I clicked with, not just the friends that I grew up with but people I will work with, he won't have that chance now.

He gave up on us just because we didn't make his check list, the bump wasn't a part of his big picture. We weren't worthy enough for him to try. He doesn't love me enough and I loved him too much to see that he was this selfish and this cold hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment