Friday, April 22, 2011

Nothing but rain

The weather has been sulking with me since Sunday, my death day. It's been raining and it will continue to rain all of next week.

Thank you God. You had forgotten me but you're sending the rain for me now. I felt like praying to you God. I am not Christian but I felt like someone or some entity up here needed to hear me.

I am a good person. I don't cheat, steal, lie or hurt anyone. I have always cared for every one and everything around me. You know that. I have given my last pennies to the homeless every time and now I am the the abandoned. Didn't you ever want me to be happy. Don't I deserve to be happy. Did I kill someone last life? Was I a horrible man? A cheating, lying man?

It's cloudy out and I just want to go home. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment