Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pre advices?

If someone had told me when I was younger that relationships were going to be this hard I would probably still be single, perhaps even a 40 year old virgin. If someone had warned me that love could possibly stab me in the heart I would have just joined the nunnery. No one warned me and I fell in love. I fell hard.

My mother should have told me to be selfish. Selfish women never gets hurt, they get everything that they want from one man or compensated with another or an affair. I was selfless. My mother tells me that I am too good. "Put yourself first," she says. "I am the same as you are mom" I replied. "You married a jerk, I just happen to put love first. Being selfish will cause an imbalance in a relationship" but if both people compromise then there will be a complete balance. You give and take.

No two relationships are alike. I learned to compromise with CK's spoiled character and I don't know if he ever did truly accepted me. I loved him too much and he had his career in mind. Nothing wrong with putting you career ahead of everything but you shouldn't forget why you do want to succeed. No one wants to succeed and die alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment