I love him. I always will. But, no matter what I will still go to bed alone and wake up without seeing his face. The most important face to see before life started for the day. Despite what has happen I love him. I never had a chance to feel otherwise. I never love any less in that one year. It was both of our faults so I can't just erase what we were and all we had just like that. Men are able to forget but I can't. I will always be in love with him.
At the end of the day I am still without him and he is still the cold person he always was. I never mattered to him and I accept that. I got screwed and I was used but I am what I am. My heart is in a million pieces but I still have a heart. I just pray that he will grow a heart too one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment