Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My email, 12:49 a.m.

The more that I think about the past nine years, the more angry I get. This is probably what I needed to grow up. I needed the only one person in this world that I love to stab me in the heart and tell me that he wanted us to fail. I needed that in order to become hard and bitter. I am tired of crying over a relationship that didn't mean shit anyway. Nine years all gone to shit, all lies. I don't care what you have to say. You're selfish and that is all that you are. I never ask you for material things, all that I ask was for you to communicate and commit to us. Life's hard, isn't it? It should be easy now that you've thrown out the one things that your success can't buy. You don't have to struggle to fit us into your spreadsheet anymore.

I guess I needed the one that I love most to betray me so that I will learn that this world is full of "jerks and asshole." I guess you had to be the one to teach me that lesson. I hope that you're happy now because I hate you. I have learned to hate you for lying to me, for using me, for taking all of the good from me and telling me that you're just looking out for yourself. You have made me an angry person. I gave all of myself to you. All that I did right was love you and you threw me out like trash. I loved you too much and now I will learn to hate you just the same. You have hurt me more than anything. I never imagined it would hurt this bad. I cried over us everyday for two week but for what? If you wanted me to accomplish things in life, dream big and find myself then you did it all wrong. You didn't have to break my heart to get the motivation across. We could have agreed to work on it individually but together, help one another. But you bailed out. You have only made me bitter and I will only walk over people the way you did to me. You have taught me well. Be cold, be heartless, stab people in the back and use them. Everyone knows the wrong way to get what they want but some chooses to do the right thing, choose to be moral. It's easier to be heartless than it is to do the right thing. I did a big thing by choosing to be good but I will be just like you now. You should be happy that I got the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment