Thursday, May 19, 2011




I was writing another letter to CK and when his mom came home. She knocked on the attic door and walk up. She said, "what's up" and ask what i was doing. I quickly tissued my eyes dried before she got up the stair. I said, "oh nothing" with a nasally voice. She ask if I had a cold and I said, "no," which she then realized that I was crying. She sat next to me on the edge of the bed and hugged me. "I feel bad for you" she said "but I don't know what to do, I'm in a tight spot here" I told her that I understood.

"When I was your age I was married and divorces with a child. I know what your feeling." She was 26 when she had a divorce. She said that the difference was that she was strong emotionally and I was a soft person. I wanted to tell her that for a woman you leave with your dignity when you choose to leave a relationship but to be thrown out of one makes you feel so small. "You know that I love CK to death and I know how difficult he is" she said "my world revolves around him and I know that he is the center of your world too." She assured me that sometimes you just have to "do you." You have to be strong. I explained to her that he has always done thins to me, walk away from problems that he couldn't figure out or be bothered with. She said to take the time to focus on myself and keep myself occupied and find who Kera is. "Hopefully CK will come to his senses and come back."She had said before that sometimes you have to go far before you can come back home. "If you are the one and it is meant to be then you guys will cross again...if it's meant to be then you will be together again."

"I love CK to death but you should never wait for any man, go live your life, see what's out there for you, don't wait for CK...the best way to get back at him is to 'do you' and look hot...you don't want him to think that you only want him because you can't find anyone else." I cried as she talked. It did help. She said that CK is in an experimental stage, she talked about how he called her up and told her that he made his own dinner and how excited he was to be able to cook for himself. She said that when he was here last weekend he ate dinner and did the dishes, she was shock and he said "well I have to lean to do the dishes now." I liked that but it didn't have to happen at the price of our relationship.

"You guys were together for so long and you were committed so I know that it's hard but you have to be strong. You never want him to see that you're falling apart because that would just discourage him." I have to be strong, stay beautiful. The vest way to get back at him to be hot and strong so that he sees what he gave him and come crawling back. That was her message because CK is difficult and spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment