Monday, May 2, 2011
I didn't cry at all today. I did wake up with crusty caked up eyes this morning but I don't remember crying to sleep. I had probably the worst migraine that I've ever had. I tried to lay down but it only got worst when I rest my head. My chest pounded loudly and it hurt. I cried so hard the morning CK left that I remember my lips and finger tips getting tingly. I was so angry, I clenched my fist so hard that I would have cut through my palms. I feel like the old me is dying. Everything is new to me now. New pain, new sensations going through my body. Anger and frustrations. I am bitter. I am broken. My heart hurts and I need someone, something to fill the void. If I can't be with the one that I love then I will be with someone that I don't care about, as long as they are good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment