Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I cried hard...for the first time in about a month. I have been staying at my parents' a lot lately and today CK's mom jokes on the phone and says, "...I assume you've moved out and just keeping your things at my house..." it made me sad because I loved being at her house. I was there as part of the family for almost ten years and now I and just floating. I don't know how things could have changed so fast. i was happy a few months ago. CK and I were a family and now he's tossed me out. He moved on, found someone else. H tells me that we may get back together but why? what for? after all of this?

All that I do is cry. I have so much emotions. I am still waiting for that change to happy. Something big and drastic. I need changes for the better. I don't want to be heartbroken anymore. I don't want to be broke anymore. I need changes fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment